Girls Just Wana Have Fun Diving North Egypt
A little more bottom time. Ladies Only
If there are two things us women are experts in is firstly having a lot of fun and secondly having excellent air consumption. If you wanted to enjoy a few more minutes underwater, now is the time!
This July, join us in Hurghada for our women’s only liveaboard trip aboard the Ghazala Explorer, a new 5-star vessel that will take you to the world’s top 10 diving destinations. Witness the beauty of Egypt’s Red Sea and its pristine visibility. Dive the world-famous World War II wreck: the Thistlegorm and if you are feeling lucky, even encounter our very favorite underwater mammals, Dolphins!
We are offering a variety of shared rooms up to a luxury private suite to accommodate the most demanding divers. Enjoy ample sun decks, indoor and outdoor lounges as well as fantastic meals aboard one of the new liveaboards of the Red Sea.
To make the experience even more interesting, we will be sharing the boat with our friends from Salty Life in Kuwait to help us grow our female diver community!
- Dolphin House
- Ras Mohammed
- SS Thistlegorm
- Abu Nuhas
(Please note the route is weather dependant)
- Saturday 30th - Hurghada
- 14:00 - 23:00
- Boat checkin. Transfer from Hurghada airport included
- Sunday 31st - friday 5th - Out at sea
- 3-4 dives / day including night dive if you still have energy.
- Saturday 6th - Hurghada
- Room & Boat check out
- Park fees
- Airport transfer
- Tea, coffee & softdrinks
- Nitrox 32% (for NITROX certified only)
- Underwater Photography
- Island Diner
- International flights
- Crew gratitude (100€)
- Equipment rental. (Price per week/person)
- Full Box 650 SAR
- BCD 200 SAR
- Regulator 200 SAR
- Wetsuit 150 SAR
- Fins 150 SAR
- Boots 150 SAR
- Mask & Snorkel 150 SAR
- Dive Computer 300 SAR
- Dive Torch 200 SAR
- 15L tanks 200 SAR
Before you book your trip, make sure you are medically fit to dive! Please read carefully through the medical questionnaire in the link. In the case you need to answer a “YES” to a question that requires you to undergo a medical checkup, please do so and do not forget to bring your medical clearance signed by your diving doctor. For any doubts, do not hesitate to contact us.Read Medical
- All Guests traveling to Egypt from Saudi Arabia must meet with the following conditions, (except children under 12 years old):
- Guests who hold COVID-19 vaccine certificate with electronic or printed QR code (from Sehaty App or Attested by Egypt Embassy in the issuing Country or Issued in a Country where Egypt has an agreement with for the mutual recognition of vaccine certificates: Maldives, Serbia, Malta, Turkey, The Philippines, United Kingdom, Australia, Hungary, and Iraq) are allowed to travel into Egypt without the need to hold PCR if the vaccine certificate proves 14 days had passed from the second dose for vaccines with two dozes (Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Sinopharm, Sputnik) or 14 days had passed from a single dose of (Johnson & Johnson).
- Guests who don’t hold a vaccine certificate, must hold )PCR or Antigen Rapid or ID Now) test certificate that fulfills the following conditions:
- Shows time and date on which the sample has been collected as the time/date of collecting the sample are counted for shall not exceed (72) hours upon arrival.
- Hard or electronic copy issued in Arabic or English language.
- Issued by an official and accredited test center in the country of departure.
- Must include QR Code.
- It shows the type of sample taken.
- It shows the type of the performed test.
- Pay the full price online, book your space and avoid disappointments.
- Pay a 50% bank transfer now and book your space. The remaining 50% must be done 1 month before the boat departure. If payment requirements are not met your space will be available for another diver to book, with no refund.
- For any of our guests needing to cancel their trip due to COVID19 infection, Red Sea Citizen will issue a full refund.
- For cancellations made over 3 months before the boat departure, Red Sea Citizen will issue a full refund.
- For cancellations made over 2 months before boat departure, Red Sea Citizen will issue a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made under 4 weeks before boat departure are nonrefundable. However, we do accept another diver to replace you if you are not able to make it.
- No refund can be given to the following:
- Divers who cannot equalize
- Divers who decide not to dive due to personal reasons
- Guests who do not arrive on time at the specified meeting point
- PADI drift diver specialty course 800 SAR
- PADI boat diver specialty course 800 SAR
- PADI sidemount diver 1499 SAR
- PADI self-reliant diver 1499 SAR ( must be an advanced diver with 100+ dives )
- Rescue diver course 1900 SAR
- Emergency First Response (primary & secondary care) 700 SAR
- Master Scuba Diver (rescue diver + 5 specialties) contact us to get your quote!